Wind and drag are the enemy, your biggest competitors on race day, but we've outsmarted them with a new weapon. New for 2012, the Illicito takes QR's game- changing SHIFT Technology to a new level with the notable absence of the left-side seat stay. Simply put, at the most drag-heavy yaw angles of the wind tunnel, the Illicito records the lowest drag coefficient of any modern design. Period. See the Illicito in 360° at Illicito.com.
The use of SHIFT Technology in the aerodynamic design of the Illicito enables concentrated airflow from the front wheel to be re-directed from the dirty, drag-producing side (drive side) of the bike to the clean side (non-drive side) of the bike. This shift moves 86% of the airflow away from the drag-producing drivetrain.
- Higher modulus carbon fiber construction than standard CD0.1
- Includes frames, fork, headset, seatpost & brakes
- New rear brake design improves braking performance plus increased clearance for the latest generation of wider race wheels
- New 'concave' Rear brake caliper surface for better pad adjustment
- BB30 bottom bracket technology
- Sizes: S, M, ML, L
"This bike... has some seriously impressive aerodynamics." -UK Triathlon PlusRead More »
"Outside the box engineering." -LavaRead More »
"The Illicito's geometry is perfect for triathletes." -2012 Triathlete Buyer's GuideRead More »